You are currently browsing the website http://mri-compatibility.eu/ (herein after the "Webite") published by the French Society of Cardiology, a recognized association of public utility governed by the law of July 1, 1901, whose president is Professor Ariel Cohen.
The publisher of the Website is the French Society of Cardiology
Address : 5 rue des Colonnes du Trône, 75012, Paris, France
Phone number : +33 1 43 22 33 33
The publication director is Professor Ariel Cohen.
The Website is hosted by the comany 1 & 1 Ionos.
Address : 7 place de la Gare, 57200 Sarreguemines, France
Phone number : +33 970 808 911
In order to improve and personalize navigation on the Website, cookies may be placed on the terminal of website users.
The cookies we use are as follos :
- • The "478c0faf65da4ae9826a7271f2412c2d" cookie, the purpose of which is to provide a unique session identifier, necessary for the normal functioning of the Website ;
- • The "fc_uid" cookie, the purppose of which is to allow the use of the browser cache in order to speed up navigation on the Website ;
- • The "cwGeoData" cookie, the purpose of which is to analyze the use made of the Website by its users ;
- • Only when using the contact form : "1P_JAR", "ANID", "NID", "_GRECAPTCHA", "__Secure-3PAPISID", "__Secure-3PSID", "__Secure-3PSIDCC" cookies whose purpose is prevent automated software (called bots) from abusing our contact form.
The mri-compatibility.eu website was designed by :
Jérôme Taïeb, Aix en Provence Hospital Center,
Estelle Gandjbakhch, Pitié-Salpêtrière University Hospital (Paris),
Nicolas Sadoul, Nancy University Hospital,
Serge Boveda, Clinique Pasteur (Toulouse),
Laurent Fauchier, Tours University Hospital,
Michel Chauvin, Strasbourg University Hospital,
Frédéric Anselme, Rouen University Hospital,
Daniel Gras, Nouvelles Cliniques Nantaises (Nantes),
Jean-Sylvain Hermida, Amiens University Hospital,
Didier Klug, Lille University Hospital,
Gabriel Laurent, Dijon University Hospital,
Jacques Mansourati, Brest University Hospital,
Eloi Marijon, Georges Pompidou European Hospital (Paris),
Philippe Maury, Toulouse University Hospital,
Olivier Piot, Clinique Cardiologique du Nord (Saint Denis)
Frédéric Sacher, Bordeaux University Hospital,
SNITEM representative: Olivier Clapeau
Abbott: Estelle Mulvet, Florian Le Cunff
Biotronik: Noor Bezzazi
Boston Scientific: Estelle Ibba
Medtronic: Elodie Pouderoux
MicroPort CRM: Aline Chundydyal
Development and design:
JC Templar : jctemplar.com
This website aims to provide physicians with a centralized tool for information on MRI compatibility with implanted cardiac devices.
Data are recorded by the manufacturers themselves, and are updated regularly (at least once a year).
This website has been developed with the support of the SFC Rythmology Group (French Cardiology Society).
MANUFACTURER DATA AND RESPONSIBILITY
All data on the mri-compatibility.eu website are provided by manufacturers via a secure connection, but cannot in any way engage the responsibility of the website's editor and publisher, or its designers, or the SFC Rythmology Group (French Cardiology Society).
In addition, the following general precautions are repeated on each website page:
- Before every MRI, the device must be checked and correctly programmed.
- The manufacturer’s warranty applies to the system composed of the device and lead (of the same manufacturer). Should there be any restriction difference between the lead and the device, the most restrictive applies to the whole device + lead system (e.g. in case of a 1.5T device with a 3T lead, the restriction for the entire device + lead system is 1.5T).
- In case of an abandoned lead or epicardial lead, the system is not MRI-compatible.
Finally, recommendations specific to each manufacturer (and in some cases specific to a certain device) are indicated on all corresponding pages, and are provided by the manufacturers. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, please do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer directly.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / COPYRIGHT
© 2021 - MRI-Compatibility / IRM Compatibilité - French Society of Cardiology - 5 rue des Colonnes du Trône - 75012 Paris - France. All rights reserved.